Search      Hot    Newest Novel
HOME > Comprehensive Novel > Psalms > Chapter 119
Font Size:【Large】【Middle】【Small】 Add Bookmark  
Chapter 119
119:1 [hgb]  行 为 完 全 , 遵 行 耶 和 华 律 法 的 , 这 人 便 为 有 福 。 
    [kjv]  Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
    [bbe]  <ALEPH> Happy are they who are without sin in their ways, walking in the law of the Lord.
119:2 [hgb]  遵 守 他 的 法 度 , 一 心 寻 求 他 的 , 这 人 便 为 有 福 。 
    [kjv]  Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
    [bbe]  Happy are they who keep his unchanging word, searching after him with all their heart.
119:3 [hgb]  这 人 不 做 非 义 的 事 , 但 遵 行 他 的 道 。 
    [kjv]  They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
    [bbe]  They do no evil; they go in his ways.
119:4 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 你 曾 将 你 的 训 词 吩 咐 我 们 , 为 要 我 们 殷 勤 遵 守 。 
    [kjv]  Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.
    [bbe]  You have put your orders into our hearts, so that we might keep them with care.
119:5 [hgb]  但 愿 我 行 事 坚 定 , 得 以 遵 守 你 的 律 例 。 
    [kjv]  O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!
    [bbe]  If only my ways were ordered so that I might keep your rules!
119:6 [hgb]  我 看 重 你 的 一 切 命 令 , 就 不 至 于 羞 愧 。 
    [kjv]  Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
    [bbe]  Then I would not be put to shame, as long as I have respect for all your teaching.
119:7 [hgb]  我 学 了 你 公 义 的 判 语 , 就 要 以 正 直 的 心 称 谢 你 。 
    [kjv]  I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
    [bbe]  I will give you praise with an upright heart in learning your right decisions.
119:8 [hgb]  我 必 守 你 的 律 例 。 求 你 总 不 要 丢 弃 我 。 
    [kjv]  I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.
    [bbe]  I will keep your rules: O give me not up completely.
119:9 [hgb]  少 年 人 用 什 么 洁 净 他 的 行 为 呢 ? 是 要 遵 行 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.
    [bbe]  <BETH> How may a young man make his way clean? by guiding it after your word.
119:10 [hgb]  我 一 心 寻 求 了 你 。 求 你 不 要 叫 我 偏 离 你 的 命 令 。 
    [kjv]  With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
    [bbe]  I have made search for you with all my heart: O let me not go wandering far from your teaching.
119:11 [hgb]  我 将 你 的 话 藏 在 心 里 , 免 得 我 得 罪 你 。 
    [kjv]  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
    [bbe]  I have kept your sayings secretly in my heart, so that I might do no sin against you.
119:12 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 你 是 应 当 称 颂 的 。 求 你 将 你 的 律 例 教 训 我 。 
    [kjv]  Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.
    [bbe]  Praise be to you, O Lord: give me knowledge of your rules.
119:13 [hgb]  我 用 嘴 唇 传 扬 你 口 中 的 一 切 典 章 。 
    [kjv]  With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.
    [bbe]  With my lips have I made clear all the decisions of your mouth.
119:14 [hgb]  我 喜 悦 你 的 法 度 , 如 同 喜 悦 一 切 的 财 物 。 
    [kjv]  I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.
    [bbe]  I have taken as much delight in the way of your unchanging word, as in all wealth.
119:15 [hgb]  我 要 默 想 你 的 训 词 , 看 重 你 的 道 路 。 
    [kjv]  I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
    [bbe]  I will give thought to your orders, and have respect for your ways.
119:16 [hgb]  我 要 在 你 的 律 例 中 自 乐 。 我 不 忘 记 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.
    [bbe]  I will have delight in your rules; I will not let your word go out of my mind.
119:17 [hgb]  求 你 用 厚 恩 待 你 的 仆 人 , 使 我 存 活 。 我 就 遵 守 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.
    [bbe]  <GIMEL> Give me, your servant, the reward of life, so that I may keep your word;
119:18 [hgb]  求 你 开 我 的 眼 睛 , 使 我 看 出 你 律 法 中 的 奇 妙 。 
    [kjv]  Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
    [bbe]  Let my eyes be open to see the wonders of your law.
119:19 [hgb]  我 是 在 地 上 作 寄 居 的 。 求 你 不 要 向 我 隐 瞒 你 的 命 令 。 
    [kjv]  I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.
    [bbe]  I am living in a strange land: do not let your teachings be kept secret from me.
119:20 [hgb]  我 时 常 切 慕 你 的 典 章 , 甚 至 心 碎 。 
    [kjv]  My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.
    [bbe]  My soul is broken with desire for your decisions at all times.
119:21 [hgb]  受 咒 诅 偏 离 你 命 令 的 骄 傲 人 , 你 已 经 责 备 他 们 。 
    [kjv]  Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.
    [bbe]  Your hand has been against the men of pride, a curse is on those who go wandering out of your way.
119:22 [hgb]  求 你 除 掉 我 所 受 的 羞 辱 和 藐 视 。 因 我 遵 守 你 的 法 度 。 
    [kjv]  Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
    [bbe]  Take away from me shame and bitter words; for I have kept your unchanging word in my heart.
119:23 [hgb]  虽 有 首 领 坐 着 妄 论 我 。 你 仆 人 却 思 想 你 的 律 例 。 
    [kjv]  Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
    [bbe]  Rulers make evil designs against me; but your servant gives thought to your rules.
119:24 [hgb]  你 的 法 度 , 是 我 所 喜 乐 的 , 是 我 的 谋 士 。 
    [kjv]  Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.
    [bbe]  Your unchanging word is my delight, and the guide of my footsteps.
119:25 [hgb]  我 的 性 命 几 乎 归 于 尘 土 。 求 你 照 你 的 话 , 将 我 救 活 。 
    [kjv]  My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.
    [bbe]  <DALETH> My soul is joined to the dust: O give me life, in keeping with your word.
119:26 [hgb]  我 述 说 我 所 行 的 , 你 应 允 了 我 。 求 你 将 你 的 律 例 教 训 我 。 
    [kjv]  I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
    [bbe]  I put the record of my ways before you, and you gave me an answer: O give me knowledge of your rules.
119:27 [hgb]  求 你 使 我 明 白 你 的 训 词 , 我 就 思 想 你 的 奇 事 。 
    [kjv]  Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
    [bbe]  Make the way of your orders clear to me; then my thoughts will be ever on your wonders.
119:28 [hgb]  我 的 心 因 愁 苦 而 消 化 。 求 你 照 你 的 话 使 我 坚 立 。 
    [kjv]  My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
    [bbe]  My soul is wasted with sorrow; give me strength again in keeping with your word
119:29 [hgb]  求 你 使 我 离 开 奸 诈 的 道 , 开 恩 将 你 的 律 法 赐 给 我 。 
    [kjv]  Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.
    [bbe]  Take from me every false way; and in mercy give me your law.
119:30 [hgb]  我 拣 选 了 忠 信 的 道 , 将 你 的 典 章 摆 在 我 面 前 。 
    [kjv]  I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
    [bbe]  I have taken the way of faith: I have kept your decisions before me.
119:31 [hgb]  我 持 守 你 的 法 度 。 耶 和 华 阿 , 求 你 不 要 叫 我 羞 愧 。 
    [kjv]  I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.
    [bbe]  I have been true to your unchanging word; O Lord, do not put me to shame.
119:32 [hgb]  你 开 广 我 心 的 时 候 , 我 就 往 你 命 令 的 道 上 直 奔 。 
    [kjv]  I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
    [bbe]  I will go quickly in the way of your teaching, because you have given me a free heart.
119:33 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 求 你 将 你 的 律 例 指 教 我 , 我 必 遵 守 到 底 。 
    [kjv]  Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
    [bbe]  <HE> O Lord, let me see the way of your rules, and I will keep it to the end.
119:34 [hgb]  求 你 赐 我 悟 性 , 我 便 遵 守 你 的 律 法 。 且 要 一 心 遵 守 。 
    [kjv]  Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
    [bbe]  Give me wisdom, so that I may keep your law; going after it with all my heart.
119:35 [hgb]  求 你 叫 我 遵 行 你 的 命 令 。 因 为 这 是 我 所 喜 乐 的 。 
    [kjv]  Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
    [bbe]  Make me go in the way of your teachings; for they are my delight.
119:36 [hgb]  求 你 使 我 的 心 , 趋 向 你 的 法 度 , 不 趋 向 非 义 之 财 。 
    [kjv]  Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.
    [bbe]  Let my heart be turned to your unchanging word, and not to evil desire.
119:37 [hgb]  求 你 叫 我 转 眼 不 看 虚 假 , 又 叫 我 在 你 的 道 中 生 活 。 
    [kjv]  Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.
    [bbe]  Let my eyes be turned away from what is false; give me life in your ways.
119:38 [hgb]  你 向 敬 畏 你 的 人 所 应 许 的 话 , 求 你 向 仆 人 坚 定 。 
    [kjv]  Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.
    [bbe]  Give effect to your word to your servant, in whose heart is the fear of you.
119:39 [hgb]  求 你 使 我 所 怕 的 羞 辱 远 离 我 , 因 你 的 典 章 本 为 美 。 
    [kjv]  Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.
    [bbe]  Take away the shame which is my fear; for your decisions are good.
119:40 [hgb]  我 羡 慕 你 的 训 词 。 求 你 使 我 在 你 的 公 义 上 生 活 。 
    [kjv]  Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
    [bbe]  See how great is my desire for your orders: give me life in your righteousness.
119:41 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 愿 你 照 你 的 话 , 使 你 的 慈 爱 , 就 是 你 的 救 恩 , 临 到 我 身 上 。 
    [kjv]  Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.
    [bbe]  <VAU> Let your mercies come to me, O Lord, even your salvation, as you have said.
119:42 [hgb]  我 就 有 话 回 答 那 羞 辱 我 的 。 因 我 倚 靠 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.
    [bbe]  So that I may have an answer for the man who would put me to shame; for I have faith in your word.
119:43 [hgb]  求 你 叫 真 理 的 话 , 总 不 离 开 我 口 。 因 我 仰 望 你 的 典 章 。 
    [kjv]  And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
    [bbe]  Take not your true word quite out of my mouth; for I have put my hope in your decisions.
119:44 [hgb]  我 要 常 守 你 的 律 法 , 直 到 永 永 远 远 。 
    [kjv]  So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.
    [bbe]  So that I may keep your law for ever and ever;
119:45 [hgb]  我 要 自 由 而 行 ( 或 作 我 要 行 在 宽 阔 之 地 ) 。 因 我 素 来 考 究 你 的 训 词 。 
    [kjv]  And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
    [bbe]  So that my way may be in a wide place: because my search has been for your orders.
119:46 [hgb]  我 也 要 在 君 王 面 前 , 论 说 你 的 法 度 , 并 不 至 于 羞 愧 。 
    [kjv]  I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
    [bbe]  So that I may give knowledge of your unchanging word before kings, and not be put to shame.
119:47 [hgb]  我 要 在 你 的 命 令 中 自 乐 。 这 命 令 素 来 是 我 所 爱 的 。 
    [kjv]  And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.
    [bbe]  And so that I may take delight in your teachings, to which I have given my love.
119:48 [hgb]  我 又 要 遵 行 ( 原 文 作 举 手 ) 你 的 命 令 。 这 命 令 素 来 是 我 所 爱 的 。 我 也 要 思 想 你 的 律 例 。 
    [kjv]  My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
    [bbe]  And so that my hands may be stretched out to you; and I will give thought to your rules.
119:49 [hgb]  求 你 记 念 向 你 仆 人 所 应 许 的 话 , 叫 我 有 盼 望 。 
    [kjv]  Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
    [bbe]  <ZAIN> Keep in mind your word to your servant, for on it has my hope been fixed.
119:50 [hgb]  这 话 将 我 救 活 了 。 我 在 患 难 中 , 因 此 得 安 慰 。 
    [kjv]  This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
    [bbe]  This is my comfort in my trouble; that your sayings have given me life.
119:51 [hgb]  骄 傲 的 人 甚 侮 慢 我 。 我 却 未 曾 偏 离 你 的 律 法 。 
    [kjv]  The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.
    [bbe]  The men of pride have made great sport of me; but I have not been turned from your law.
119:52 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 我 记 念 你 从 古 以 来 的 典 章 , 就 得 了 安 慰 。 
    [kjv]  I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself.
    [bbe]  I have kept the memory of your decisions from times past, O Lord; and they have been my comfort.
119:53 [hgb]  我 见 恶 人 离 弃 你 的 律 法 , 就 怒 气 发 作 , 犹 如 火 烧 。 
    [kjv]  Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
    [bbe]  I am burning with wrath, because of the sinners who have given up your law.
119:54 [hgb]  我 在 世 寄 居 , 素 来 以 你 的 律 例 为 诗 歌 。 
    [kjv]  Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
    [bbe]  Your rules have been melodies to me, while I have been living in strange lands.
119:55 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 我 夜 间 记 念 你 的 名 , 遵 守 你 的 律 法 。 
    [kjv]  I have remembered thy name, O LORD, in the night, and have kept thy law.
    [bbe]  I have given thought to your name in the night, O Lord, and have kept your law.
119:56 [hgb]  我 所 以 如 此 , 是 因 我 守 你 的 训 词 。 
    [kjv]  This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
    [bbe]  This has been true of me, that I have kept your orders in my heart.
119:57 [hgb]  耶 和 华 是 我 的 福 分 。 我 曾 说 , 我 要 遵 守 你 的 言 语 。 
    [kjv]  Thou art my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
    [bbe]  <CHETH> The Lord is my heritage: I have said that I would be ruled by your words.
119:58 [hgb]  我 一 心 求 过 你 的 恩 。 愿 你 照 你 的 话 怜 悯 我 。 
    [kjv]  I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
    [bbe]  I have given my mind to do your pleasure with all my heart; have mercy on me, as you have said.
119:59 [hgb]  我 思 想 我 所 行 的 道 , 就 转 步 归 向 你 的 法 度 。 
    [kjv]  I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
    [bbe]  I gave thought to my steps, and my feet were turned into the way of your unchanging word.
119:60 [hgb]  我 急 忙 遵 守 你 的 命 令 , 并 不 迟 延 。 
    [kjv]  I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
    [bbe]  I was quick to do your orders, and let no time be wasted.
119:61 [hgb]  恶 人 的 绳 索 缠 绕 我 。 我 却 没 有 忘 记 你 的 律 法 。 
    [kjv]  The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
    [bbe]  The cords of evil-doers are round me; but I have kept in mind your law.
119:62 [hgb]  我 因 你 公 义 的 典 章 , 半 夜 必 起 来 称 谢 你 。 
    [kjv]  At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
    [bbe]  In the middle of the night I will get up to give you praise, because of all your right decisions.
119:63 [hgb]  凡 敬 畏 你 , 守 你 训 词 的 人 , 我 都 与 他 作 伴 。 
    [kjv]  I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
    [bbe]  I keep company with all your worshippers, and those who have your orders in their memory.
119:64 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 你 的 慈 爱 遍 满 大 地 。 求 你 将 你 的 律 例 教 训 我 。 
    [kjv]  The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.
    [bbe]  The earth, O Lord, is full of your mercy: give me knowledge of your rules.
119:65 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 你 向 来 是 照 你 的 话 善 待 仆 人 。 
    [kjv]  Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, according unto thy word.
    [bbe]  <TETH> You have done good to your servant, O Lord, in keeping with your word.
119:66 [hgb]  求 你 将 精 明 和 知 识 赐 给 我 。 因 我 信 了 你 的 命 令 。 
    [kjv]  Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
    [bbe]  Give me knowledge and good sense; for I have put my faith in your teachings.
119:67 [hgb]  我 未 受 苦 以 先 , 走 迷 了 路 , 现 在 却 遵 守 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
    [bbe]  Before I was in trouble I went out of the way; but now I keep your word.
119:68 [hgb]  你 本 为 善 , 所 行 的 也 善 。 求 你 将 你 的 律 例 教 训 我 。 
    [kjv]  Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
    [bbe]  You are good, and your works are good; give me knowledge of your rules.
119:69 [hgb]  骄 傲 人 编 造 谎 言 攻 击 我 。 我 却 要 一 心 守 你 的 训 词 。 
    [kjv]  The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
    [bbe]  The men of pride have said false things about me; but I will keep your orders in my heart.
119:70 [hgb]  他 们 心 蒙 脂 油 。 我 却 喜 爱 你 的 律 法 。 
    [kjv]  Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.
    [bbe]  Their hearts are shut up with fat; but my delight is in your law.
119:71 [hgb]  我 受 苦 是 与 我 有 益 , 为 要 使 我 学 习 你 的 律 例 。 
    [kjv]  It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
    [bbe]  It is good for me to have been through trouble; so that I might come to the knowledge of your rules.
119:72 [hgb]  你 口 中 的 训 言 ( 或 作 律 法 ) , 与 我 有 益 , 胜 于 千 万 的 金 银 。 
    [kjv]  The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.
    [bbe]  The law of your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver.
119:73 [hgb]  你 的 手 制 造 我 , 建 立 我 。 求 你 赐 我 悟 性 , 可 以 学 习 你 的 命 令 。 
    [kjv]  Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
    [bbe]  <JOD> Your hands have made me, and given me form: give me wisdom, so that I may have knowledge of your teaching.
119:74 [hgb]  敬 畏 你 的 人 见 我 , 就 要 欢 喜 。 因 我 仰 望 你 的 话 。 
    [kjv]  They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
    [bbe]  Your worshippers will see me and be glad; because my hope has been in your word.
119:75 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 我 知 道 你 的 判 语 是 公 义 的 。 你 使 我 受 苦 , 是 以 诚 实 待 我 。 
    [kjv]  I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.
    [bbe]  I have seen, O Lord, that your decisions are right, and that in unchanging faith you have sent trouble on me.
119:76 [hgb]  求 你 照 着 应 许 仆 人 的 话 , 以 慈 爱 安 慰 我 。 
    [kjv]  Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
    [bbe]  Let your mercy now be my comfort, as you have said to your servant.
119:77 [hgb]  愿 你 的 慈 悲 临 到 我 , 使 我 存 活 。 因 你 的 律 法 是 我 所 喜 爱 的 。 
    [kjv]  Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
    [bbe]  Let your gentle mercies come to me, so that I may have life; for your law is my delight.
119:78 [hgb]  愿 骄 傲 人 蒙 羞 。 因 为 他 们 无 理 地 倾 覆 我 。 但 我 要 思 想 你 的 训 词 。 
    [kjv]  Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.
    [bbe]  Let the men of pride be shamed; because they have falsely given decision against me; but I will give thought to your orders.
119:79 [hgb]  愿 敬 畏 你 的 人 归 向 我 , 他 们 就 知 道 你 的 法 度 。 
    [kjv]  Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
    [bbe]  Let your worshippers be turned to me, and those who have knowledge of your words.
119:80 [hgb]  愿 我 的 心 在 你 的 律 例 上 完 全 , 使 我 不 至 蒙 羞 。 
    [kjv]  Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
    [bbe]  Let all my heart be given to your orders, so that I may not be put to shame.
119:81 [hgb]  我 心 渴 想 你 的 救 恩 , 仰 望 你 的 应 许 。 
    [kjv]  My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
    [bbe]  <CAPH> My soul is wasted with desire for your salvation: but I have hope in your word.
119:82 [hgb]  我 因 盼 望 你 的 应 许 , 眼 睛 失 明 , 说 , 你 何 时 安 慰 我 。 
    [kjv]  Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?
    [bbe]  My eyes are full of weariness with searching for your word, saying, When will you give me comfort?
119:83 [hgb]  我 好 像 烟 薰 的 皮 袋 。 却 不 忘 记 你 的 律 例 。 
    [kjv]  For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.
    [bbe]  For I have become like a wine-skin black with smoke; but I still keep the memory of your rules.
119:84 [hgb]  你 仆 人 的 年 日 有 多 少 呢 ? 你 几 时 向 逼 迫 我 的 人 施 行 审 判 呢 ? 
    [kjv]  How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?
    [bbe]  How short is the life of your servant! when will you give your decision against those who are attacking me?
119:85 [hgb]  不 从 你 律 法 的 骄 傲 人 , 为 我 掘 了 坑 。 
    [kjv]  The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.
    [bbe]  The men of pride, who are turned away from your law, have put nets for me.
119:86 [hgb]  你 的 命 令 尽 都 诚 实 。 他 们 无 理 地 逼 迫 我 , 求 你 帮 助 我 。 
    [kjv]  All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.
    [bbe]  All your teachings are certain; they go after me with evil design; give me your help.
119:87 [hgb]  他 们 几 乎 把 我 从 世 上 灭 绝 , 但 我 没 有 离 弃 你 的 训 词 。 
    [kjv]  They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.
    [bbe]  They had almost put an end to me on earth; but I did not give up your orders.
119:88 [hgb]  求 你 照 你 的 慈 爱 将 我 救 活 。 我 就 遵 守 你 口 中 的 法 度 。 
    [kjv]  Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.
    [bbe]  Give me life in your mercy; so that I may be ruled by the unchanging word of your mouth.
119:89 [hgb]  耶 和 华 阿 , 你 的 话 安 定 在 天 , 直 到 永 远 。 
    [kjv]  For ever, O LORD, t............
Join or Log In! You need to log in to continue reading
   
 

Login into Your Account

Email: 
Password: 
  Remember me on this computer.

All The Data From The Network AND User Upload, If Infringement, Please Contact Us To Delete! Contact Us
About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Tag List | Recent Search  
©2010-2018 wenovel.com, All Rights Reserved