5:1 [hgb] 耶 和 华 阿 , 求 你 记 念 我 们 所 遭 遇 的 事 , 观 看 我 们 所 受 的 凌 辱 。
[kjv] Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
[bbe] Keep in mind, O Lord, what has come to us: take note and see our shame.
5:2 [hgb] 我 们 的 产 业 归 与 外 邦 人 。 我 们 的 房 屋 归 与 外 路 人 。
[kjv] Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
[bbe] Our heritage is given up to men of strange lands, our houses to those who are not our countrymen.
5:3 [hgb] 我 们 是 无 父 的 孤 儿 。 我 们 的 母 亲 好 像 寡 妇 。
[kjv] We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows.
[bbe] We are children without fathers, our mothers are like widows.
5:4 [hgb] 我 们 出 钱 才 得 水 喝 。 我 们 的 柴 是 人 卖 给 我 们 的 。
[kjv] We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.
[bbe] We give money for a drink of water, we get our wood for a price.
5:5 [hgb] 追 赶 我 们 的 , 到 了 我 们 的 颈 项 上 。 我 们 疲 乏 不 得 歇 息 。
[kjv] Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.
[bbe] Our attackers are on our necks: overcome with weariness, we have no rest.
5:6 [hgb] 我 们 投 降 埃 及 人 和 亚 述 人 , 为 要 得 粮 吃 饱 。
[kjv] We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread.
[bbe] We have given our hands to the Egyptians and to the Assyrians so that we might have enough bread.
5:7 [hgb] 我 们 列 祖 犯 罪 , 而 今 不 在 了 。 我 们 担 当 他 们 的 罪 孽 。
[kjv] Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
[bbe] Our fathers were sinners and are dead; and the weight of their evil-doing is on us.
5:8 [hgb] 奴 仆 辖 制 我 们 , 无 人 救 我 们 脱 离 他 们 的 手 。
[kjv] Servants have ruled over us: there is none that doth deliver us out of their hand.
[bbe] Servants are ruling over us, and there is no one to make us free from their hands.
5:9 [hgb] 因 为 旷 野 的 刀 剑 , 我 们 冒 着 险 才 得 粮 食 。
[kjv] We gat our bread with the peril of our lives because of the sword of the wilderness.
[bbe] We put our lives in danger to get our bread, because of the sword of the waste land.
5:10 [hgb] 因 饥 饿 燥 热 , 我 们 的 皮 肤 就 黑 如 炉 。
[kjv] Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
[bbe] Our skin is heated like an oven because of our burning heat from need of food.
5:11 [hgb] 敌 人 在 锡 安 玷 污 妇 人 , 在 犹 大 的 城 邑 玷 污 处 女 。
[kjv] They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.
[bbe] They took by force the women in Zion, the virgins in the towns of Judah.
5:12 [hgb............