3:1 [hgb] 我 是 因 耶 和 华 忿 怒 的 杖 , 遭 遇 困 苦 的 人 。
[kjv] I AM the man that hath seen affliction by the rod of his wrath.
[bbe] I am the man who has seen trouble by the rod of his wrath.
3:2 [hgb] 他 引 导 我 , 使 我 行 在 黑 暗 中 , 不 行 在 光 明 里 。
[kjv] He hath led me, and brought me into darkness, but not into light.
[bbe] By him I have been made to go in the dark where there is no light.
3:3 [hgb] 他 真 是 终 日 再 三 反 手 攻 击 我 。
[kjv] Surely against me is he turned; he turneth his hand against me all the day.
[bbe] Truly against me his hand has been turned again and again all the day.
3:4 [hgb] 他 使 我 的 皮 肉 枯 干 。 他 折 断 ( 或 作 压 伤 ) 我 的 骨 头 。
[kjv] My flesh and my skin hath he made old; he hath broken my bones.
[bbe] My flesh and my skin have been used up by him and my bones broken.
3:5 [hgb] 他 筑 垒 攻 击 我 , 用 苦 楚 ( 原 文 作 苦 胆 ) 和 艰 难 围 困 我 。
[kjv] He hath builded against me, and compassed me with gall and travail.
[bbe] He has put up a wall against me, shutting me in with bitter sorrow.
3:6 [hgb] 他 使 我 住 在 幽 暗 之 处 , 像 死 了 许 久 的 人 一 样 。
[kjv] He hath set me in dark places, as they that be dead of old.
[bbe] He has kept me in dark places, like those who have been long dead.
3:7 [hgb] 他 用 篱 笆 围 住 我 , 使 我 不 能 出 去 。 他 使 我 的 铜 链 沉 重 。
[kjv] He hath hedged me about, that I cannot get out: he hath made my chain heavy.
[bbe] He has put a wall round me, so that I am not able to go out; he has made great the weight of my chain.
3:8 [hgb] 我 哀 号 求 救 。 他 使 我 的 祷 告 不 得 上 达 。
[kjv] Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.
[bbe] Even when I send up a cry for help, he keeps my prayer shut out.
3:9 [hgb] 他 用 凿 过 的 石 头 挡 住 我 的 道 。 他 使 我 的 路 弯 曲 。
[kjv] He hath inclosed my ways with hewn stone, he hath made my paths crooked.
[bbe] He has put up a wall of cut stones about my ways, he has made my roads twisted.
3:10 [hgb] 他 向 我 如 熊 埋 伏 , 如 狮 子 在 隐 密 处 。
[kjv] He was unto me as a bear lying in wait, and as a lion in secret places.
[bbe] He is like a bear waiting for me, like a lion in secret places.
3:11 [hgb] 他 使 我 转 离 正 路 , 将 我 撕 碎 , 使 我 凄 凉 。
[kjv] He hath turned aside my ways, and pulled me in pieces: he hath made me desolate.
[bbe] By him my ways have been turned on one side and I have been pulled in bits; he has made me waste.
3:12 [hgb] 他 张 弓 将 我 当 作 箭 靶 子 。
[kjv] He hath bent his bow, and set me as a mark for the arrow.
[bbe] With his bow bent, he has made me the mark for his arrows.
3:13 [hgb] 他 把 箭 袋 中 的 箭 射 入 我 的 肺 腑 。
[kjv] He hath caused the arrows of his quiver to enter into my reins.
[bbe] He has let loose his arrows into the inmost parts of my body.
3:14 [hgb] 我 成 了 众 民 的 笑 话 。 他 们 终 日 以 我 为 歌 曲 。
[kjv] I was a derision to all my people; and their song all the day.
[bbe] I have become the sport of all the peoples; I am their song all the day.
3:15 [hgb] 他 用 苦 楚 充 满 我 , 使 我 饱 用 茵 陈 。
[kjv] He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.
[bbe] He has made my life nothing but pain, he has given me the bitter root in full measure.
3:16 [hgb] 他 又 用 沙 石 碜 断 我 的 牙 , 用 灰 尘 将 我 蒙 蔽 。
[kjv] He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones, he hath covered me with ashes.
[bbe] By him my teeth have been broken with crushed stones, and I am bent low in the dust.
3:17 [hgb] 你 使 我 远 离 平 安 , 我 忘 记 好 处 。
[kjv] And thou hast removed my soul far off from peace: I forgat prosperity.
[bbe] My soul is sent far away from peace, I have no more memory of good.
3:18 [hgb] 我 就 说 , 我 的 力 量 衰 败 。 我 在 耶 和 华 那 里 毫 无 指 望 。
[kjv] And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:
[bbe] And I said, My strength is cut off, and my hope from the Lord.
3:19 [hgb] 耶 和 华 阿 , 求 你 记 念 我 如 茵 陈 和 苦 胆 的 困 苦 窘 迫 。
[kjv] Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.
[bbe] Keep in mind my trouble and my wandering, the bitter root and the poison.
3:20 [hgb] 我 心 想 念 这 些 , 就 在 里 面 忧 闷 。
[kjv] My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me.
[bbe] My soul still keeps the memory of them; and is bent down in me.
3:21 [hgb] 我 想 起 这 事 , 心 里 就 有 指 望 。
[kjv] This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
[bbe] This I keep in mind, and because of this I have hope.
3:22 [hgb] 我 们 不 至 消 灭 , 是 出 于 耶 和 华 诸 般 的 慈 爱 。 是 因 他 的 怜 悯 不 至 断 绝 。
[kjv] It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
[bbe] It is through the Lord's love that we have not come to destruction, because his mercies have no limit.
3:23 [hgb] 每 早 晨 , 这 都 是 新 的 。 你 的 诚 实 极 其 广 大 。
[kjv] They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
[bbe] They are new every morning; great is your good faith.
3:24 [hgb] 我 心 里 说 , 耶 和 华 是 我 的 分 , 因 此 , 我 要 仰 望 他 。
[kjv] The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
[bbe] I said to myself, The Lord is my heritage; and because of this I will have hope in him.
3:25 [hgb] 凡 等 候 耶 和 华 , 心 里 寻 求 他 的 , 耶 和 华 必 施 恩 给 他 。
[kjv] The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.
[bbe] The Lord is good to those who are waiting for him, to the soul which is looking for him.
3:26 [hgb] 人 仰 望 耶 和 华 , 静 默 等 候 他 的 救 恩 , 这 原 是 好 的 。
[kjv] It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
[bbe] It is good to go on hoping and quietly waiting for the salvation of the Lord.
3:27 [hgb] 人 在 幼 年 负 轭 , 这 原 是 好 的 。
[kjv] It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.
[bbe] It is good for a man to undergo the yoke when he is young.
3:28 [hgb] 他 当 独 坐 无 言 , 因 为 这 是 耶 和 华 加 在 他 身 上 的 。
[kjv] He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him.
[bbe] Let him be seated by himself, saying nothing, because he has put it on him.
3:29 [hgb] 他 当 口 贴 尘 埃 , 或 者 有 指 望 。
[kjv] He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.
[bbe] Let him put his mouth in the dust, if by chance there may be hope.
3:30 [hgb] 他 当 由 人 打 他 的 腮 颊 , 要 满 受 凌 辱 。
[kjv] He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him: he is filled full with reproach.
[bbe] Let his face be turned to him who gives him blows; let him be full of shame.
3:31 [hgb] 因 为 主 必 不 永 远 丢 弃 人 。
[kjv] For the LORD will not cast off for ever:
[bbe] For the Lord does not give a man up for ever.
3:32 [hgb] 主 虽 使 人 忧 愁 , 还 要 照 他 诸 般 的 慈 爱 发 怜 悯 。
[kjv] But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies.
[bbe] For though he sends grief, still he will have pity in the full measure of his love.
3:33 [hgb] 因 他 并 不 甘 心 使 人 受 苦 , 使 人 忧 愁 。
[kjv] For he doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men.
[bbe] For he has no pleasure in troubling and causing grief to the children of men.
3:34 [hgb] 人 将 世 上 被............