Search      Hot    Newest Novel
HOME > Search:2010 short novel 
Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories

Category: Author:Lucy Maud Montgomery 

Lucy Maud Montgomery was born at Clifton, Prince Edward Island, Canada, on November 30, 1874. She published some 500 short stories and poems and twenty novels before her death in 1942. 

TAG:

Start Read / Save / Comments / PermaLink

Pelican Pool A Novel

Category: Author:Sydney De Loghe 

Where the equator girdles the earth, the Indian Ocean and the amorous waters of the Pacific have their marriage bed. Afire with the passions of the tropics, excited by breezes from a thousand islands of palm, of spice, of coral, of pearl, jewelled for the ceremony with quick-lived phosphorous lights, the oceans move to each other, and...

TAG:

My Short Story Book

Category: Author:novel 

My Short Story Book.

TAG:

The Crux: A Novel

Category: Author:Charlotte Perkins Gilman 

The "Foote Girls" were bustling along Margate Street with an air of united purpose that was unusual with them.

TAG:

International Short Stories: French

The young Duc de Hardimont happened to be at Aix in Savoy, whose waters he hoped would benefit his famous mare, Perichole, who had become wind-broken since the cold she had caught at the last Derby,—and was finishing his breakfast while glancing over the morning paper, when he read the news of the disastrous engagement at R...

TAG:

Best Russian Short Stories

Conceive the joy of a lover of nature who, leaving the art galleries, wanders out among the trees and wild flowers and birds that the pictures of the galleries have sentimentalised. It is some such joy that the man who truly loves the noblest in letters feels when tasting for the first time the simple delights of Russian literatu...

TAG:

Short Stories

One morning, just as I was about to set off to my office, Agrafena, my cook, washerwoman and housekeeper, came in to me and, to my surprise, entered into conversation.

TAG:

Notes on Novelists

It was the happy fortune of Robert Louis Stevenson to have created beyond any man of his craft in our day a body of readers inspired with the feelings that we for the most part place at the service only of those for whom our affection is personal. There was no one who knew the man, one may safely assert, who was not also devoted ...

TAG:

Archibald Marshall, a Realistic Novelist

The original form of this book was a lecture on the William Vaughn Moody foundation at the University of Chicago, delivered on the sixth of February, 1918. A portion of it was subsequently printed in the North American Review. It now appears considerably revised and enlarged.

TAG:

The Best American Humorous Short Stories

This volume does not aim to contain all "the best American humorous short stories"; there are many other stories equally as good, I suppose, in much the same vein, scattered through the range of American literature. 

TAG:

All The Data From The Network AND User Upload, If Infringement, Please Contact Us To Delete! Contact Us
About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Tag List | Recent Search  
©2010-2018 wenovel.com, All Rights Reserved