Search      Hot    Newest Novel
HOME > Search:20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA 
The Old Maids' Club20

Category: Author:novel 

It was founded by Lillie Dulcimer in her sweet seventeenth year. She had always been precocious and could analyze her own sensations before she could spell.

TAG:

Start Read / Save / Comments / PermaLink

The Crusade of the Excelsior20

Category: Author:Bret Harte布勒特·哈特 

The Crusade of the Excelsior First published in 1887 Subjects Social life and customs , Western stories , Fiction , Classic Literature Places California Edit

TAG:

The Flower of the Chapdelaines

The Flower of the Chapdelaines Hardcover – May 26, 2017 by George Washington Cable

TAG:

Hope Farm Notes

Category: Author:Herbert Winslow Collingwood 

Most of these notes were originally printed in the Rural New-Yorker from week to week and covering a period of about 20 years. Many readers of that magazine have expressed the desire to have a collection of them in permanent form. It has been no easy task to make a selection, and I wish to acknowledge here the great help which I have ...

TAG:

Deep-Sea Plunderings

Category: Author:Frank Thomas Bullen 

Thus, closing his telescope with a bang, the elegant chief officer of the Mirzapore, steel four-masted clipper ship of 5000 tons burden, presently devouring the degrees of longitude that lay between her and Melbourne on the arc of a composite great circle, at the rate of some 360 miles per day. As he spoke he cast his eyes proudly alo...

TAG:

The Man Farthest Down

On the 20th of August, 1910, I sailed from New York City for Liverpool, England. I had been given a leave of absence of two months from my work at Tuskegee, on condition that I would spend that time in some way that would give me recreation and rest.

TAG:

The Phantom Death etc.

On the 24th of April, 1840, having finished the business that had carried me into the Brazils, I arrived at Rio de Janeiro, where I found a vessel lying nearly loaded, and sailing for the port of Bristol in four or five days. In those times, passenger traffic between Great Britain and the eastern coast of South America was almost entir...

TAG:

The Lost Trail

One day in the spring of 1820, a singular occurrence took place on one of the upper tributaries of the Mississippi.

TAG:

To Herat and Cabul

ON the 20th of September, 1837, a lad was standing before Mr. M'Neill, the British minister at the Persian court. Both looked grave, for the interview was an important one. The former felt that it was the turning-point of his life, the opening of a fresh career, the introduction to a service in which he might gain honourable dist...

TAG:

艾伦图灵传

艾伦·麦席森·图灵(英语:Alan Mathison Turing,1912年6月23日—1954年6月7日),英国数学家、逻辑学家,被称为计算机科学之父,人工智能之父。1931年图灵进入剑桥大学国王学院,毕业后到美国普林斯顿大学攻读博士学位,第二次世界大战爆发后回到剑桥,后曾协助军方破解德国的著名密码系统Enigma,帮助盟军取得了二战的胜利。 1952年...

TAG:

All The Data From The Network AND User Upload, If Infringement, Please Contact Us To Delete! Contact Us
About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Tag List | Recent Search  
©2010-2018 wenovel.com, All Rights Reserved